I am a dog. I am cute. I have an attitude. And now I have a blog!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

3 things list

So I saw this going around some blogs and thought I would join in on the fun! Humans shouldn't have all the fun, right?

3 things I love: being outside, playing in the dirt & swimming

3 things I hate: being alone, onions & getting a bath

3 things I don't understand: humans, humans, humans

3 things I want to do before I die: be given a whole steak on a silver platter, chase a real live cat & get a tattoo

3 things I can do: make my humans do almost anything I want them to, carry 2 balls in my mouth & blog

3 of my fave foods: popcorn, any fruit & my doggie cookies

3 things I'd like to learn: to type, drive & speak human

3 beverages I drink daily: water, water, water

3 ways to describe my personality: sassy, smart & HOT…yeah baby!!

3 people who make me laugh: dogs can’t laugh silly but I like to bark at the UPS man, the mailman & anyone else who comes to the door.

3 of my fave stores: Petco, Pet Smart & Target (who doesn’t love Target?)

3 things on my desk: 2 paws & drool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home