I am a dog. I am cute. I have an attitude. And now I have a blog!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Missing my boy

My boy hasn't been around the last two days because school started. I really miss him. I miss having all the Lego's & Hot Wheels laying around because now there is nothing for me to run off with and chew. Maybe I can find one of moms flip-flops to chew on or some other mischief to get into. I can find trouble pretty darn easily around here and I know all the good hiding places too. Mom has found a few but I still have spots that I hide my cookies and stolen things. I hope my boy hurries up and gets home. Yesterday when he got home we went outside and he chased me all around the yard. I love that!! Did I tell you how much I miss him?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

how cute!

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home