I am a dog. I am cute. I have an attitude. And now I have a blog!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Hello Friends!



These darn paws don't let me type very well as you can see in my first post. So even though this blog is all about ME, I am going to have to have my human mom type for me. She can be pretty cool. She is the one who told me I should have my own blog. She is a scrapbooker and I guess when she posts some of her things online the layouts that always get the most comments are the ones with my pictures. Well duh! I could have told her that. I guess people are just attracted to my animal magnetism. Whatever that is. Here is one she made when I was just a wee little pup. Hard to believe I was even cuter back then isn't it?

My name is Pip which is short for Pippin. I was told I am named after a hobbit from Lord of the Rings. So even though I think the name is a bit sissy, I guess being named after someone from that movie is sort of cool! Anyways, they like to call me Pip, Pippy, Pippers, Buddy and sometimes NO! I am a 1 1/2 year old West Highland White Terrier but my humans always call me the Great White Terror. I have no idea why.

Check out my cool links (your dog will LOVE you for it!) and check out my HOT BABE OF THE WEEK. Layla there is pretty hot isn't she! She can come drink from my water bowl anytime she wants. I love comments and hope you come back to visit me often. Let me know if you have a cool doggie blog for me to link too and make sure you add me to yours. Welcome to my world!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could somebody so cute be called a Great White Terror? Great pics!

12:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is waayyyy cool! Love the layouts of Pip, now I get to check out his blog. Love the pics!!!

Tina (tinalyn)

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home